FREEDOM Guild Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FREEDOM Guild Forum

A forum for the players of kapi-regnum who are a member of the FREEDOM guild in the game. This is the place to privately talk amongst yourselves and coordinate the guild efforts together.

3 posters

Stores within the Guild

City of Joy
    Admin

Stores within the Guild Empty Stores within the Guild

Post by City of Joy Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:00 am

This is a new strategy I think would be helpful for the guild to adopt.

We are starting to have a good couple of stores within the guild. I have talked to a played namely "The Phoenix" and he is willing to run several stores including Tavern, Drapery, Victuals Market, Manufacturer's Market, Farmer's Market and Indulgences market.

This facility would be a both sided profit affair. The Phoenix city will benefit by getting it at less than the market price from within the guild, and all others of us will benefit to sell it frequently within the guild, our high quality researches will be useful, any products which are of high quality and stuck with us would be utilised. This since on the market only Q0 products generally perform well and for other products of higher quality, sales are not so predictable.

And this will give us the back up we need to research more high quality stuff which will be in turn useful to us for our quests and contests.

How do group members like this proposal?
    puffoblu

Stores within the Guild Empty Re: Stores within the Guild

Post by puffoblu Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:56 am

OK for me.
    The Phoenix

Post by The Phoenix Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:56 pm

Yes, I had talks with the City of Joy over this one.

I was already focussing on building a lot of stores and then came the idea.

My city will be able to offer and buy products of high quality from within the guild at good prices. But since it is still a small city, I would be buying only small contracts, so some contracts might have to wait till I am in a position to sign the contract and sell the same at my stores.

By and by I will be offering more and more products I can buy to sell at my stores.

Its a good idea that the guild be self sustained and sufficient in selling high quality goods in stores, and I will do my role in this.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:23 am